AS SEEN IN
#1 AMAZON BESTSELLER
Stressed out? Eating badly? Skipping the gym? Sleeping with your phone rather than your partner? Experiencing brain fog and lack of focus? Then this book is for you. Linden Schaffer was an overworked, stressed out, on-the-go professional who found time to refocus, recharge, recommit to wellness on the road. Now she is sharing her secrets, identifying the obstacles that keep you from experiencing true wellness and, with scientifically backed-data, showing how you too can learn to embrace wellness. Learn what it feels like to recommit to the things that help us feel more energized, more focused, and more mindful of those activities in which we engage.
Living Well on the Road helps readers to identify those areas of life that need recharging, and brings greater awareness to those in search of a way to find wellness, happiness, and overall well-being even as they move through their busy days. Whether on the road, in the office, or at home, any reader can find ways to dramatically improve their mental focus and physical wellness if they implement the ideas and advice found within these pages.
In Living Well on the Road, readers will find:
- practical real-world approach to understanding and managing your wellness
- a researched and scientifically investigated how-to manual that encourages a healthier way to manage your lifestyle
- personal accounts of how small changes can lead to major positive life changes
- easy to implement tactics proven to reduce stress and sick days
- increased productivity and creativity through refocused attention
- feel-good experiences that take 5-minutes and release the stress and tension of your workday from body and mind
Start your path to wellness when you attend one of the upcoming events in support of Living Well on the Road.