WHAT IS IT LIKE TO TRAVEL WITH PRAVASSA?
WHAT IS PRAVASSA'S Wellness PhilosOphy?
WHAT MAKES PRAVASSA'S TRAVEL CONCEPT DIFFERENT?
WHO TRAVELS WITH PRAVASSA?
HOW CAN I TRAVEL WITH Pravassa?
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN JOINING A GROUP?
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE VACATIONS?
WHAT IS ADDITIONAL?
WHERE IN THE DOES PRAVASSA TRAVEL?
What is it like to travel with Pravassa?
What is Pravassa's Wellness Philosophy?
Pravassa provides a more meaningful way to travel. As the pioneer of wellness travel, our programs are vetted, curated, exceptionally crafted travel experiences that address the self-care needs and time constraints of today's modern explorer. Our experts have logged thousands of miles to craft authentic real life opportunities to engage with the world around you. At the forefront of the modern travel movement, Pravassa helps you redefine happiness through our proven 5-tenet wellness travel philosophy, which leaves you #changedbytravel.
Our 5-tenet wellness travel philosophy© creates the foundation for a balanced travel experience:
BREATHE. MOVE. MINDFULNESS. NOURISH. EXPERIENCE.
What makes Pravassa's Travel concept Different?
These principles have guided our company’s practices from inception and form the foundation for every trip we craft.
1) Unique Accommodations - Vetted properties are the hallmark of Pravassa’s concierge customer service. The properties we offer pass our strict wellness standards with flying colors and all support the surrounding local communities in some way.
2) Locally Sourced Food - Local ingredients and recipes tell stories that transcend time and geography. Eat locally sourced food, mostly vegetables, our wellness food philosophy renews our commitment to sustainability while nourishing your body.
3) Stress-Free Travel - From the moment you book travel us with, we handle all of the details (accommodations to food, physical activity, and cultural experiences) so you can focus on the fun part of vacation.
4) Expert-Led Education - Access to expert wellness practitioners and educators adds a layer to your vacation experience, which focuses on whole body well- being, eliminates stress, and puts self-care at the forefront of the journey.
5) Time for Self-Care - Pravassa gives you permission to stop, recharge, and make time for yourself first by building in unscheduled free time.
6) Commitment to Sustainability -Committed to sustainable business practices that go beyond our office space, we seek out sustainable properties and work in partnership with our on-the-ground teams to reduce the use of paper and plastics on every Pravassa tour.
Who Travels with Pravassa?
Pravassa travelers vary in age, profession, and socio-economic status. The thread that connects us all is a sense of adventure, an interest in cultural invitations not extended to the typical traveler, and the opportunity to share meaningful exchanges with others around the world. Whether you are a solo traveler, friends, a couple, mom and daughter, are looking for a get-away or to celebrate a big life event, Pravassa offers a variety of wellness itineraries that facilitate balance and provide life-changing experiences.
How can I travel with Pravassa?
As Pravassa has expanded so have our offerings. In 2018 we are thrilled to launch a series of new locations and itineraries that provide travelers with even more ways to be #changedbytravel.
ON DEMAND WELLNESS ITINERARIES
Designed to meet the needs of even more travelers hungry for more meaningful travel experiences, our expertly curated On Demand wellness itineraries are private travel experiences that depart when you want, with as little as 2-weeks notice. Turn last minute wanderlust into a #changedbytravel experience with On Demand travel from Pravassa.
CUSTOMWELL PRIVATE TRAVEL
customWELL private travel allows you to personalize your travel: combining the best of Pravassa’s wellness expertise and marrying it with your own idea of the perfect wellness trip. We’ll work together to choose a location, book accommodations, and plan an itinerary that offers you and your traveling companions a personalized experience.
SMALL GROUP TRAVEL
Our signature small group trips are what put Pravassa on the map. Designed to offer travelers the chance to see the world and share a collective experience while pursuing personal wellness goals, our small group trips bring travelers back to Pravassa again and again.
What can I expect when Joining a Group?
A Pravassa travel experience is more than just a vacation. We plan a stress-free vacation, which restores your best self. Whether your are traveling solo, with a friend, or a partners, we ensure you'll have a #changedbytravel experience. Here how:
- We will limit this group size to a maximum of 20 travelers in order to create a harmonious tribe.
- We personally research and scout our itineraries ensuring they are properly vetted for wellness travel.
- We craft each tour to have a balance between cultural excursions, physical activities, and down time to explore on your own.
- We never drop you off at a must-see sight in a cattle call. Instead we partner with expert guides who invite you to be immersed in the culture and have an authentic and often exclusive experience.
- We eschew large tour buses and instead use vans that seat three-across.
- We understand the importance of diet & nutrition and work with all our travelers to accommodate their needs.
- We connect you to our like-minded community made up of solo travelers, couples, friends, and families, all over 18 years of age.
- We create a Pre-Departure Package, which includes an exclusive travel guide, wellness tips and travel hacks, a wellness consultation, and access to our team who will answer all your questions.
- We make sure you are greeted at the airport with a friendly face to whisk you to our first location.
- We welcome the group in an opening wellness session, which we release the stress of traveling and discusses our upcoming itinerary.
What is included in the vacations?
Our itineraries differ in location and theme, but you will always find accommodations, many meals, in-country transfers (land, train, and flights), wellness activities, cultural tours, and taxes. Service fees and gratuities are included when traveling in a group. Pravassa creates a tailored pre-departure package for each vacation whether for a group or a private trip.
What is additional?
Unless specifically stated in the itinerary, the following are not included in Pravassa’s wellness travel packages: airfare to the start destination, alcohol, car rentals, meals not on the itinerary, spa treatments, any tours coordinate on-site, and expenses of a personal nature. If travel insurance or a yoga/fitness mat is not included in your package, we may require you to purchase them.
Where does Pravassa travel?
See our list of destinations here.