our trip begins before you leave
In order to flow seamlessly into your wellness journey, Pravassa schedules a pre-departure wellness consultation with each client to discuss your current lifestyle and answer any questions you have about our programs. Before your departure you’ll receive our exclusive travel guide with recommendations for off-tour activities, and other materials to enhance your tour experience.
WELCOME & YOGA INTRODUCTION
Our program starts with a light snack and welcome from Jason Patrick followed by and a gentle yoga class to work out the kinks from your travel journey. We’ll end our welcome session with a short orientation about our tour led by Pravassa founder, Linden Schaffer, during which we will discuss our itinerary and tour activities.
OPENING DINNER AT HOTEL
Local, organic, farm-to-table food is how Pravassa to nourish our clients from the inside out. Our welcome dinner in Colombia is no exception. Our authentic menu uses the freshest local ingredients and is presented as an introduction to Colombia and its culture.
- Boutique Hotel Accommodations
- Sunset Wellness Walk on Old City Wall
- Bicycle Tour
- Gold Museum & Monastery Tour
- Street Food Tasting & Cultural Tour
- Mud Volcano Experience
- Drum Safari
- Day with local NGO
- Yoga and Meditation classes led by the Bearded Yogi, Jason Patrick
- Daily Breakfast, 4 Lunches, and 3 Dinners
- Group Airport transfers to/from Cartagena airport
- Travel Insurance purchased on your behalf (for US & Canadian Travelers)
- All Taxes and Gratuities
- A tax-deductible donation made on your behalf to God's Love We Deliver
*Tour Brochure coming soon.