Vietnam Trip Pricing
During our time in Vietnam we will travel to four locations: Hanoi, Bai Tu Long, Ninh Binh, and Mai Chau staying in boutique hotels and a boat along the way. All hotels are locally owned and operated and honor Pravassa’s commitment to giving back to the communities we visit through Fair Travel practices.
Note: All hotel rooms have Wi-Fi, safes, toiletries, A/C and fans. The hotels in Hanoi and Mai Chau have spas (additional charge). Some rooms in Ninh Binh and Mai Chau have indoor/outdoor bath options. The boat do not have WiFi.
All prices listed are PER PERSON. You may register more than one person at a time. Please select your package choice, number of people, date, and payment method to register.
A questionnaire which asks for your birth date, medical history, and dietary preferences is required to be completed before you are considered registered for any Pravassa vacation.
All accommodations are either Private (one person per room) or Shared (two people per room). If you are interested in a shared room, but are in need of a roommate, we will pair you with someone for your journey.
*Deposits are non-refundable*
Payment AND CONSIDERATIONS
PAYMENT: There are 2 ways to pay for your upcoming tour.
- Pay in full and you're good to go!
- Leave a non-refundable deposit upon registration then we'll invoice you for the balance on June 29th.
PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By paying a non-refundable deposit with Pravassa, travelers acknowledge:
- Pravassa (PWT) works with local boutique hotels allow us to fulfill our Fair Travel Mission.
- PWT puts an emphasis on free time, which leaves you room for on-site adventure and discovery.
- PWT creates itineraries that allow you to step out of your comfort zone in a safe space and have an authentic travel experience.
- PWT offers physically active itineraries, which can include offerings such as bike rides, fitness classes, hiking, walking tours, yoga, and more.
- PWT does not arrange international airline travel. It is up to the client to secure travel to/from the PWT tour.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All tours include a $700 non-refundable deposit, which is required to hold your spot on the tour. If you cancel 61+ days prior to departure, we will refund your payment minus the non-refundable deposit. All payments are non-refundable 60 days prior to the trip departure date. Pravassa must strictly adhere to its cancellation policy to offset costs incurred prior to the commencement of the tour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: By registering for a Pravassa Wellness Travel Tour, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. Click to review a copy of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms & Conditions will be emailed to you, together with your booking details, upon registration.