InDia Trip Pricing
Pravassa is proud to have built lasting relationships with locally run hotels, supporting the communities we visit and fostering the concept of Fair Travel. Our handpicked, vetted, accommodations showcase the best that each of our locations has to offer and ensure a curated and comfortable experience that supports your wellness journey at every step.
India Heritage Hotel amenities vary, but include: locations within walking distance of local activities, high ceiling rooms, grand common spaces filled with places to relax, gardens and/or rooftop access, pools in Delhi & Varanasi, modern bathrooms, A/C and basic WiFi connection.
Due to limited availability on this trip, WE ARE OFFERING only one room category.
To guarantee your spot, deposits need to be made by March 23, 2018.
Shared room (2 People per room)
Twin Bed Room or Shared Bed
Private Room (1 person per room)
Have Questions? Email or Call Us at +1 646 389 0208
All prices listed are PER PERSON. You may register more than one person at a time. Please select your package choice, number of people, date, add-ons and upgrades, and payment method to register. If you are registering for a shared room without a companion, we will do our best to match you with another traveler or give you the option to upgrade.
A questionnaire which asks for your birth date, medical history, and dietary preferences is required to be completed before you are considered registered for any Pravassa vacation.
All accommodations are either Private (one person per room) or Shared (two people per room). If you are interested in a shared room, but are in need of a roommate, we will pair you with someone for your journey.
*Deposits are non-refundable after March 23, 2018*
Payment AND CONSIDERATIONS
PAYMENT: There are 2 ways to pay for your upcoming tour.
- Pay in full and you're good to go!
- Leave a non-refundable deposit upon registration then we'll invoice you for the balance on August 31, 2018.
- If you need a payment plan, please email us at info @ pravassa.com to discuss.
PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By paying a non-refundable deposit with Pravassa, travelers acknowledge:
- Pravassa (PWT) works with local boutique hotels allowing us to fulfill our Fair Travel Mission.
- PWT puts an emphasis on free time, which leaves you room for on-site adventure and discovery.
- PWT creates itineraries that allow you to step out of your comfort zone in a safe space and have an authentic travel experience.
- PWT offers physically active itineraries, which can include offerings such as bike rides, fitness classes, hiking, walking tours, yoga, and more.
- PWT does not arrange international airline travel. It is up to the client to secure travel to/from the PWT tour.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All tours include a $700 non-refundable deposit, which is required to hold your spot on the tour. If you cancel 61+ days prior to departure, we will refund your payment minus the non-refundable deposit. All payments are non-refundable 60 days prior to the trip departure date. Pravassa must strictly adhere to its cancellation policy to offset costs incurred prior to the commencement of the tour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: By registering for a Pravassa Wellness Travel Tour, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. Click to review a copy of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms & Conditions will be emailed to you, together with your booking details, upon registration.