CAMBODIA Trip Pricing
Pravassa is proud to have built lasting relationships with locally run boutique hotels, supporting the communities we visit and fostering the concept of Fair Travel. Our handpicked, vetted, deluxe accommodations in Cambodia offer quiet, restful settings, world-class food and celebrity clientele, allowing you to focus on self-care and the opportunity to reconnect with the world around you.
All Hotel Amenities include: eco-friendly and sustainable building practices, support of local NGOs, massage huts and spas, locally-sourced food, pools, A/C, safes, and laundry service.
Deluxe Packages include: room upgrades to Jr. Suites in Siem Reap and Kep, a higher floor room in Battambang, and a 1-year subscription to a meditation app.
Shared DELUXE room (2 People per room)
Private Room (1 person per room)
Have Questions? Email or Call Us at +1 646 389 0208
All prices listed are PER PERSON. You may register more than one person at a time. Please select your package choice, number of people, date, add-ons and upgrades, and payment method to register. If you are registering for a shared room without a companion, we will do our best to match you with another traveler or give you the option to upgrade.
A questionnaire which asks for your birth date, medical history, and dietary preferences is required to be completed before you are considered registered for any Pravassa vacation.
All accommodations are either Private (one person per room) or Shared (two people per room). If you are interested in a shared room, but are in need of a roommate, we will pair you with someone for your journey.
*Deposits are non-refundable*
Payment AND CONSIDERATIONS
PAYMENT: There are 2 ways to pay for your upcoming tour.
- Pay in full and you're good to go!
- Leave a non-refundable deposit upon registration then we'll invoice you for the balance on August 6, 2018.
PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By paying a non-refundable deposit with Pravassa, travelers acknowledge:
- Pravassa (PWT) works with local boutique hotels allowing us to fulfill our Fair Travel Mission.
- PWT puts an emphasis on free time, which leaves you room for on-site adventure and discovery.
- PWT creates itineraries that allow you to step out of your comfort zone in a safe space and have an authentic travel experience.
- PWT offers physically active itineraries, which can include offerings such as bike rides, fitness classes, hiking, walking tours, yoga, and more.
- PWT does not arrange international airline travel. It is up to the client to secure travel to/from the PWT tour.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All tours include a $700 non-refundable deposit, which is required to hold your spot on the tour. If you cancel 61+ days prior to departure, we will refund your payment minus the non-refundable deposit. All payments are non-refundable 60 days prior to the trip departure date. Pravassa must strictly adhere to its cancellation policy to offset costs incurred prior to the commencement of the tour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: By registering for a Pravassa Wellness Travel Tour, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. Click to review a copy of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms & Conditions will be emailed to you, together with your booking details, upon registration.