SOCIAL MEDIA Marketing INTERNSHIP
June - December 2016
Application accepted until May 23th.
As the leading US wellness travel company, we're seeking a self-motivated (read: works well independently) travel enthusiast who excels in social media communications and the written word to join our team as a virtual intern. This is a great opportunity to develop your portfolio while networking in the rising wellness travel industry. Our intern should expect to spend anywhere between 10 - 15 hours a week depending on the given month’s calendar requests. You will work remotely as duties are completed entirely online.
Virtual intern MUST BE U.S. or Canada based with access to email and Skype and must be able to submit below requests to demonstrate grasp of social media & writing talent. The internship comes with $108/month stipend + school credit, references and online writing credits. Due to the nature of the work and establishing a connection with our audience, we require a 6-month commitment.
- 2-hours a day managing Pravassa’s social networking pages (Facebook, Instagram)
- 1 written blog post per month
- Creation of wellness travel tour marketing campaigns
- Other assignments as requested
- 6-7 month commitment
- US/Canada based
- previous social media experience required
APPLICATION ACCEPTED UNTIL MAY 23rd. TRAINING BEGINS MAY 25TH.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your qualifications AND the following samples:
- Screen grabs of 2 Instagram Accounts you like and why you think they offer a clear brand strategy.
- URLs for two recent wellness or travel articles that you think Pravassa readers would enjoy and why you chose them.
- Your opening 2 paragraphs of your Changed By Travel story. Examples here and here.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be considered for this position if you not submit the required materials or are based outside of the U.S. or Canada.