FOR GENERAL PRAVASSA FAQ GO HERE.
- Make sure to check your passport at least two months before your departure so you have time to update it if necessary.
- Pack light, but try to bring an extra duffle for things you might buy when shopping.
- We strongly urge you to purchase travel/medical insurance. Even if you're healthy, accidents can happen! Pravassa is happy to purchase travel insurance on your behalf if you are based in the U.S. or Canada.
- Stomach problems can be common when traveling. Drinking bottled or filtered water is the best way to stay healthy. We suggest you pack activated charcoal or oil of oregano to settle your stomach should it become upset. Pharmacies are readily available in Vietnam should you need anything on the trip.
- If you're traveling for an extended time we may suggest a local SIM card for your phone. If it's a trip that is less than two-weeks, we suggest downing apps such as Skype, Viber, or What'sAPP so you can stay connected via WiFi.
What is NOT included in the vacation price?
International airfare, alcohol, and personal expenses such a laundry are typically not included in the packages we create.