Pricing Per Person
Please note each of the below prices are PER PERSON. You may register more than one person at a time. Please select your package choice, number of people, date, and payment method to register. A questionnaire which asks for your birthdate, medical history, and dietary preferences is required to be completed before you are considered registered for any Pravassa vacation. If you are in need of a roommate, we will pair you with someone for your journey. All accommodations are Single (1 person), Double (2 people) or Triple (3 people).
*Deposits are non-refundable*
HAVE QUESTIONS? EMAIL OR CALL US AT +1 646 389 0208
TRIPLE ROOM W OUTDOOR SHARED BATH
(3 Single beds)
DOUBLE ROOM W OUTDOOR SHARED BATH
(2 Twin Beds)
Single ROOM W OUTDOOR SHARED BATH
DOUBLE BUNGALOW W/ OPEN AIR BATH
(King bed or 2 Twins)
Single BUNGALOW W/ OPEN AIR BATH
Payment AND CONSIDERATIONS
RESERVING YOUR SPOT: Deposits are required by July 28th to guarantee your spot on the tour.
PAYMENT: There are 2 ways to pay for your upcoming tour.
- Pay in full and you're good to go!
- Leave a non-refundable deposit upon registration then we'll invoice you for the balance on October 3rd.
PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By paying a non-refundable deposit with Pravassa, travelers acknowledge:
- Pravassa (PWT) works with local boutique hotels that do not always subscribe to Western amenities.
- PWT puts an emphasis on free time, which leaves you room for on-site adventure and discovery.
- PWT creates itineraries that allow you to step out of your comfort zone and have an authentic travel experience.
- PWT offers physically active itineraries, which can include offerings such as bike rides, fitness classes, hiking, walking tours, yoga, and more.
- PWT does not arrange international airline travel. It is up to the client to secure travel to/from the PWT tour.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All tours include a $700 non-refundable deposit, which is required to hold your spot on the tour. If you cancel 61+ days prior to departure, we will refund your payment minus the non-refundable deposit. All payments are non-refundable 60 days prior to the trip departure date. Pravassa must strictly adhere to its cancellation policy to offset costs incurred prior to the commencement of tour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: By registering for a Pravassa Wellness Travel tour, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. Click to review a copy of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms & Conditions will be emailed to you, together with your booking details, upon registration.