Pricing Per Person
Please note each of the below packages is a Per Person price. You may select payment method and submit the details of each traveler after you click your choice below. Each traveler is required to complete a travel questionnaire in order to be registered for the trip. If you are in need of a roommate, we will pair you with someone for your journey.
All accommodations are Private (1 person), Double (2 people) or Triple (3 people).
Triple Room w outdoor Shared bath
double room w outdoor shared bath
Private bungalow w/ open air bath
(1 Queen Bed- ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT)
couples bungalow w/ Open air bath
(1 King Bed- ONLY 1 ROOM LEFT)
PAYMENT AND CONSIDERATIONS
PAYMENT: There are 2 ways to pay for your upcoming tour.
- Pay in full and you're good to go!
- Leave a non-refundable deposit upon registration then we'll invoice you for the balance on February 21st.
PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By paying a non-refundable deposit with Pravassa, travelers acknowledge:
- Pravassa (PWT) works with local boutique hotels that do not always subscribe to Western amenities.
- PWT puts an emphasis on free time, which leaves you room for on-site adventure and discovery.
- PWT creates itineraries that allow you to step out of your comfort zone and have an authentic travel experience.
- PWT offers physically active itineraries, which can include offerings such as bike rides, fitness classes, hiking, walking tours, yoga, and more.
- PWT does not arrange international airline travel. It is up to the client to secure travel to/from the PWT tour.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All tours include a $700 non-refundable deposit, which is required to hold your spot on the tour. If you cancel 61+ days prior to departure, we will refund your payment minus the non-refundable deposit. All payments are non-refundable 60 days prior to the trip departure date. Pravassa must strictly adhere to its cancellation policy to offset costs incurred prior to the commencement of tour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: By registering for a Pravassa Wellness Travel tour, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. Click to review a copy of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms & Conditions will be emailed to you, together with your booking details, upon registration.